If you pre-ordered your 2013 Nutcracker t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants or hoodies, all items will be available for pick-up during the Tech and Dress rehearsals at the Granville Arts Center on December 4-5th. There will also be limited quantities of additional shirts and sweats available for purchase. Get yours quickly!
Also don’t forget – there will be lots and lots of beautiful Nutcrackers, ornaments, DBC coffee mugs, and many other special holiday items available for purchase during the Nutcracker performances. Be sure to visit the Nutcracker Boutique in the auditorium lobby to get yours!
Be sure to stop by Subway on Saturday - November 16, from 8 am -10pm – 20% of all sales will benefit Dallas Ballet Company!
Nutcracker 2013 season is in full swing! Don’t miss out on these special opportunities and dates – deadlines are quickly approaching! Sign up now for holiday portraits, tee’s and sweatshirts, program ads and more!
- Holiday Portraits: David Harris of Time Frames Photography will be in the studio for Nutcracker portraits, November 9-10. Portraits will be available for pick-up on Nutcracker performance weekend. Click here for more information or Click here to book your appointment time.
- Tees/Sweatshirt Orders – due by October 30 at 5pm.
- Nutcracker 2013 Program Ads. Early deadline for ad submissions is October 15 and the final deadline is October 29. Learn More and Program Ad Order Form 2013
- Ticket Sale Information – Sunday, October 20th – Join the Guild today to take advance of ticket pre-sales! Guild Membership & Benefits 2013
- Tech/Dress Schedule – December 4-5.
- Some roles will have Additional Rehearsals in November.