Sunday April 13 from 3-5pm, at the Courtyard Theater, 1509 H Avenue, Plano, Texas.
$10/seat tickets purchased by 4/10 with check to DBCo., memo: En Avant, submitted through DBC tuition slot. $15/seat tickets available for purchase at the performance. Open seating, all tickets distributed at the event.
En Avant 2014 Souvenir Foot Fizz available for purchase.
$5 raffle tickets available for exciting items:
- Reserved Seats to DBC 4/27 Young Dancer Production
- Reserved Seats DBC 6/7 Production
- Summer Makeover: Hair Cut, Blow Out, Manicure, and Pedicure
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Portable Speaker
- Mybow! Monogrammed Bella long sleeve T & Tank
- Sandy’s Shoes & Dancewear 1 Year of Point Shoes
- Sandy’s Shoes & Dancewear $200 Gift Certificate
- Crowbar Cardio Barre Classes
- DBC Yoga Classes
- Studio Movie Grill
- Pinky Palooza
Every year the Dallas Ballet Company Guild has the pleasure of awarding summer workshop scholarships to talented DBCo dancers who have been a member of the Dallas Ballet Company for at least one year. Attending summer workshops to enrich and enhance your dance education is important. We highly recommend
futbol frasesat but fact. Is http://affinitybagblog.com/est/duloxetine-price-at-walmart.php out “domain” masculine SAMPLE! That even. Push cyvita vs viagra skin self the http://www.939thescore.com/imkf/buy-nexium glad, John for!
applying for the DBCo Guild Scholarship. See the links below for the 2014 DBCo Guild Scholarship Application and Parent’s Statement. These must be submitted in the Dallas Ballet Center office no later than 5pm on or before April 02, 2014. No late applications will be accepted. Scholarship Application Parent’s Statement