Our mission is simple:
“The purpose of the Dallas Ballet Company Guild shall be to act as a support to the mission of the Dallas Ballet Company through fund-raising, community awareness and advertising, student development, and the organization and execution of projects and tasks that provide services for DBCo.”
The Dallas Ballet Company Guild Board and General Membership is an organization of parents and volunteers who are committed to supporting the Dallas Ballet Company.
The Guild Board Officers meet monthly to organize and execute our many responsibilities, including:
- Award Scholarships to summer dance programs
- Regional Dance America coordination and funding
- Organize volunteers for all DBCo events
- Facilitate all Wardrobe needs for Nutcracker and Company repertoire
- Fund Master Classes and new Choreography
- Create the beautiful Nutcracker program
- Facilitate all Nutcracker sales and services
- Facilitate publicity and website
- Organize the Spring Benefit Performance
As a member of the DBCo Guild your generosity will assist DBCo in covering its efforts to provide opportunities for its young dancers, and by joining the DBCo Guild at the higher levels you will receive benefits, including the opportunity to purchase your tickets to The Nutcracker earlier on the Member Ticket Sale Day!