RDA Volunteer Opportunities
Looking for a way you can help with RDA this year? Our goal is 100% participation from our wonderful DBCo family! There is a volunteer position for anyone! Click on a volunteer area below to view the sign-up list.
- General Volunteers: Registration, fundraising, packets, publicity, vendors, meals, setup, programs, and much, much more. Don’t know how to help? Sign up on this list, and we will contact you with volunteer options and opportunities!
- Room Monitors: Introduce teacher, assist with music if needed, and provide teacher with time reminder.
- Scholarship Audition Registration: Assign numbers and assist late registrants.
- Theater Assistance: Assist by checking badges during rehearsals and answering questions.
- Opening Night Dancer’s Party Setup and Cleanup: Assist with setup, cleanup, and chaperone the festivities, 3/20 6pm-11pm.
- Lunch Preparation: Assist with setup and cleanup and meal distribution.
- Festival Gala Dinner Setup and Cleanup: Assist with setup and cleanup of the Festival Gala Dinner on 3/23. Sunday March 23, 2014. Setup: 4:00 PM-10:00 PM. Cleanup: 11:30 PM -1:00 AM.
- Command Station Volunteers: Assist offering general information and answer questions.
- Floor Crew: Looking for a few strong men . . . or people to do some heavy grunt work (will also count towards fulfilling community service hours) by preparing the floor for dancers.