What Is Scrip?
Scrip means “substitute money.” When you purchase Scrip, you purchase gift cards that can be used just like cash for everyday purchases such as groceries, clothing, gas, etc. DBCo buys the Scrip at a discount. You purchase the gift cards for full face value (the cards are worth the amount you pay). The difference is your rebate! Rebate percentages vary by retailer and range from 1%-15+%! All rebates earned by your family will be deposited in your personal DBCo Scrip account and may be used to pay for DBCo dues, RDA and other DBCo-approved expenses.
DBCo offers two Scrip programs:
Gift cards are purchased online. Plastic cards may be purchased every 2 weeks or e-cards/reloads may be purchased anytime. There are over 700 merchants including Tom Thumb, Albertsons, Sprouts, Whole Foods, Home Depot, Lowes, AMC, Starbucks, Petsmart, CVS, Walgreens, Target, WalMart/Sam’s, iTunes, Texaco, Shell… Setting up an account is easy: ￼￼￼
Create Your Account
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com
- Click “Register” & “Join A Scrip Program”
- Enter the Enrollment Code: E15BDL3E18799
- Click “Register”
- Enter requested information.
- Click “Register”
Link It To Your Bank Account(PrestoPay)
- Log into your Scrip account.
- Select “Dashboard”.
- Scroll down to Family Functions and select “PrestoPay”.
- Read terms and conditions and click “Yes, and I Agree”.
- Enter bank information, PIN and select validation image. Click “Next”.
- To verify your account information, ShopWithScrip will make two small deposits into your bank account. You should receive the deposits in a couple of days. Take note of both amounts.
- Return to www.ShopWithScrip.com and select “Dashboard”. There should be a red exclamation point beside PrestoPay. Click on PrestoPay. Enter the two-digit amounts and click “Next”.
- You will be given a 4-digit approval code. Email the code to the Coordinator by clicking on their email address at the top of the Dashboard page.
- You will receive a final email from ShopWithScrip once your approval code has been entered in the system. You are now ready to shop!
Kroger Gift Card Program
- Cards are sold weekly in the DBC lobby (see calendars below).
- Gift card denominations are $50, $100, and $500.
- Cards purchased with Cash or Check receive a 4% rebate; 3% with a Credit Card. (Credit cards will no longer be accepted after 12/31/15.)
Scrip Program Agreement Form
How Much Can You Earn?
Scrip Payment Commitment